What is the Pricing Policy?
Nursery Fees are available on request.
The following terms & conditions apply to the payment of fees.
- 5% discount is given for two full time places
- Nursery fees are due on the 1st of each calendar month in advance by standing order
- A minimum of two full days must be taken in all the rooms
- Additional days booked will be charged at the daily rate. Days cannot be swapped unless in an emergency
- A non-returnable deposit will be required on confirmation of a place. This will be off set against your fees when your child leaves nursery
- Fees are payable from the agreed starting date unless one months’ notice of cancellation or changes to start date is given.
- No charge is made for bank holidays or the Christmas closure. This is already calculated into your monthly fee.
- Fees will be reviewed each January with a minimum of one months notice
- The nursery education grant is available for three and four year olds, further information available
- Please ask for information on childcare tax credit
Early Birds Pre-School Fees
These fees are funded by the Early Years Education Grant.
Please ask for more details.